Thursday, May 07, 2009

some words from Larry... @ Michigan 2009

Google's co-founder just gave a commencement address @ Michigan...

I won't compare it with Steve's  but I can say both of them are ambitious!

I very like two sentences which I quote here....

You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know how, if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed to write it down, it will be completely gone the next morning?

Just like me, your families brought you here, and you brought them here. Please keep them close and remember: they are what really matters in life.
For the 1st sentence, I was thinking whether he's making a joke at the very beginning... But, when he elaborate further .... There's actually meaning in it. What's that mean??? Another sentence from him can explain "When a really great dream shows up, grab it!".

That's true ... That's always true! A dream will be completely gone in the next morning !!

I have my dream ... I know it is not a crazy dream at the moment... But... I'll make it crazy someday later.

On the other hand, the 2nd sentence remind me to do more with my family.. Frankly speaking... I know i'm not doing so well with my family... My brother is doing much more than me ... I should learn from him to do better with my family =] (i'm not doing bad to my family anyway^^")

No response to “some words from Larry... @ Michigan 2009”

 
© 2009 Emptiness Blogging. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz